Pics of some of my new Shrimp in my 48" Long main tank

Doc4PC2

This is some photos of some of my new shrimp that is in my 48" Long main shrimp tank - see my gallery and other journal on the tank build.

I am just finishing the new glass top for the tank. I have a plexiglass lid now, but I it bows, so I am making a glass lid for the tank, and it will

be finished today.

All except two of these came from Eric at BuyPetShrimp.com - Dukendabears.

I got to say, I have ordered from him several times, and he has never disappointed me. All arrive safe, and healthy, and excellent quality, plus

his prices are very competitive and affordable. Considering the quality of the shrimp you get, and they get to me within two days, you just

can't beat it. On top of it, he is a good guy, and is great at communication and help. I need to get a macro lens for my camera. The photos

are not very good, but best I can do with what I have.

Awesome pics man! Yea I have alot of shrimp from Eric he was actually the first person that I ordered from on TPT. I also tried the Plexi top on a small 4g tank, it was only $1 but it bows all the time. I just flip it over when I go in the morning and it flattens out lol. I need to get a piece of glass for it but have been lazy.

Very good looking BB/WR, I need to check the website out.

Thanks! The site is not up yet, I am working on it, it will probably be done in about a month. I want to fill it with some great info and photos.

But, I really need a nice macro lens for my camera, and that costs at least 300 bucks or more for a decent Nikon macro lens.

I finished the Glass Top and put it on today, and it looks great, fits good. Now I don't have to worry about that bowing anymore. The only

thing I don't like, is the acrylic hinges keep squeaking whenever I open the top. I have it divided, so I can open the first half of the top. It

just flips up, so I can get into the tank and any section whenever I want. I have no idea how I could make those acrylic hinges quit squeaking?

I don't think you would want to use WD 40 on them. lol  Maybe some Pam might work? lol

Cool! Thanks Soothing Shrimp. I will give that a try.

It works great. No squeak anymore!