Random Rilis?

So I've had a fairly healthy low grade/sakura cherry colony going for a few months with a ton of babies. A few weeks ago, I noticed one older juvenile that had an almost perfect rili pattern, though the red portions weren't completely solid. She's been through at least one molt since then, and it's still really easy to pick her out during feedings. Is this a common color variation in neo colonies, or does she have the potential to start a new line?

No pictures since I'm awful with macro photos.

Thanks!

I meant that establishing "my own" red rili line would be a neat project. Not that they'd be special or anything. But if it's common for neos to randomly throw rilis, then it's a lot less exciting, you know?

My fire red neos give me some rillis too. Interesting, but most of them are females but I only have 8-9 not very perfect rillis. I added them to my AB to let them breed and see what their babies will look like.

I meant that establishing "my own" red rili line would be a neat project. Not that they'd be special or anything. But if it's common for neos to randomly throw rilis, then it's a lot less exciting, you know?

Well, ive never had it happen, if it makes yours feel more special.

A new randomly acquired strain is always good as it expands the bloodlines.   Less inbred shrimp are hardier.

My fire red neos give me some rillis too. Interesting, but most of them are females but I only have 8-9 not very perfect rillis. I added them to my AB to let them breed and see what their babies will look like.

I have a tank with fire reds and sakura's and im always getting red rili's some are really nice and some aren't and I cull the bad ones.