How the heck did I end up here?!?!

Sake

Hey all I see a lot of familiar faces here. I remember this site popping up on TPT a while back, checked it out and meant to sign up but got busy...Then yesterday MABJ asked me if I was here, so here I am! I started out on aquarium advice with MABJ but a Nazi Mod annoyed us to no end, and we both ended up on TPT, figured I'd follow him here also :D

Anyhow guess I ought to tell ya'll a bit about myself...let's see here I'm 6'7" with a 6 pack stomach and 32 inch biceps...Yeah okay no one will believe any of that crap, I'm a short fat white guy lol. I've been in construction my entire life, until I had some medical issues. Doc seemed to think stress was killing me, and told me to find a nice relaxing hobby...Boy did I ever pick the wrong damn hobby! I stress out more about my fish and shrimp than anything else lmao.

Anyhow guess I should tell ya bout some of my tanks. Well I've got my newest tank a 20L dwarf puffer tank with RCS, don't expect the RCS to last long but I'm hopeful. I've got my community 55 gallon with tetras, danio, and Assassin snails. Last tank and oldest one is my 29 gallon with PFR, Tangerine Tigers (just got them I've wanted them for sooooooo long!), pest snails, and Chili Rasbora (just got these also).

Okay I've yapped enough, it's great being here!

Chris

Welcome!  Keep us updated on how that dwarf puffer and RCS tank ends up working out.

All those fish can eat shrimp, so make sure you have plenty of hiding spots. ;)

Welcome!  I'm a short fat white guy too! :)

Yeah I'm fully expecting the DP's to devour the shrimp but for now the shrimp are bigger than them. They still eyeball them though lmao full of spunk those DP's. Same goes for the Chili rasbora in with the other shrimp, the shrimp are way too big for them right now but there are plenty of hiding spots in both tanks

Lol I use to be a skinny white guy 180lbs till my first heart attack, now I'm a chunky monkey >.< Doc even called me fat! Said i needed to lose 20 lbs I lost 14...went back in said I needed to lose another 20....Yeah I yelled at him lol.

I can't join. I'll be the fit white guy club :)

Oh horse poo! You're just young yet! We were all skinny when we were that young I bet. Wait till you get a lil older and your joints start hurting, you'll fatten up real nice ~.O

LOL I can second the getting married thing

• 3 weeks later...