Quiet Central Air Pump/System?

That Jehmco pump sounds great, though it's considerably more expensive, and I don't see myself needing that much air anytime soon. I like the idea of being ready for any additional tanks, but at the same time I have to think about the energy bill. It's wasteful to have to bleed off extra air, though I was thinking I could rig the excess air to help cool my lights.

The Danner AP-8 is rated at 9 lpm (I think I did that calculation right), and it's powering 7 sponges with air to spare, so the 20 lpm of Alita 20 sounds like a good match if it's quieter than running two of the Danner air pumps. I like to run the sponges with as much air as they can take.

I wish these pumps listed their audible noise levels in decibels. According to a phone app I have, the Danner AP-8 on full blast is at 80 decibels when my phone is right next to the air pump, and all the noise from my tank rack is at 50 decibels about 7 feet away from my bed. Lots of white noise to put me to sleep.