Ghost shrimp or amano shrimp??

Hey! Yesterday I went to the LFS looking for a buddy for my ghost shrimp. I ended up getting the smallest shrimp there, and at the time, I guess the employee thought that it was a ghost shrimp... But now I'm not so sure... Can someone identify this shrimp?

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely not a ghost. Their rostrums are held at a higher angle and their eyes are wider set. Also their tails tend to have a more pronounced bump, and their poop line or whatever it's called runs along their belly instead of their back.

Not the best picture, but one of my ghosts for comparison.a548f6fcecd18ab37272de661f495464.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It looks more like amano to me.  This is a pretty good shot of an amano.  They can start out pretty small, especially if male.  Mine hang from the duckweed and swim around much like the neos.

2016-04-19 08.17.37.jpg

I was looking at this video, and these shrimp are apparently baby red cherry shrimp. This is excactly what my shrimp looked like when I got him. He has lately shed his skin, and I've realized that he is starting to develop some red markings... Do you think there is a possibility that he might be a red cherry shrimp?