Carbon Shrimp, and H. formosa fish

Soothing Shrimp

Low Grade Carbons- 4.95 ea. (The top shrimp in the photo is a low grade.)

gallery_2_8_66977.jpg
While selectively breeding to improve my carbon strain, some low carbons are produced along the way. These are often blue with flecks of darker blue on them. Very pretty, but don't fit into my breeding program. proud.gif.pagespeed.ce.t_qHhiLIdn.gif

Least Killifish (Heterandria formosa) $1.95 ea.

gallery_2_8_17463.jpg
North America's smallest fish, and one of the smallest fish in the world! These were bred from wild caught and now I'm on the 3rd to 4th generation of tank bred. No more need to take from the wild for these Fish, and used to tank conditions! Males get to be around 3/4", and females around 1". Live bearers and very hardy! Selling these around 1/2" or so.
gallery_2_8_9107.jpg

Shipping is a flat $10 and covers priority insulated box, and breather bags. If you need a heat pack, please let me know. I usually ship on Saturdays for best chance of live arrival. icon_smile.gif.pagespeed.ce.nuZG_6txEH.g

Yepper.  I'll have them, GreenBliss.  They breed pretty well for me and I have to admit that I really like them too.  The black lines are pretty cool against the silver or golden backgrounds.  They do great in small tanks as well as big tanks, which is a huge plus in my book anytime!

I'm pretty sure I'll still have the lower grade carbons for sale as well.  Some could even look close to a Nadal Blue RIli with some work. (blue pigment on head/tail with blue tissue midsection)  I just have too many other projects to pursue that one, so the pigment is random unless someone breeds for it.

Will you have those low grade Carbon and Least Killifish available again in a couple of months?

I'm thinking my next shrimp will be blue and I love those little fish since seeing them on MABJ journal on TPT,

Glad you liked them :). They would have been excellent in that tank alone, I think. But I overcrowded the tank. 

• 3 months later...