Red Tiger or Tibee?

I got these as "low grade CRS" for $5 each, but they're definitely tigers or tibees. I think they look like what I've seen called Fancy Red Tigers, but I don't even know if those are just tigers or tibees. Any info helps, I don't want them in the wrong water params too long if I've misidentified them!

997eb4833a7d739b1811469a187dd8aa.jpg

565c280912fc6a8c70ebf90661840589.jpg

Definitely fancy red tigers in my limited knowledge/experience. So it's a Red Tiger hybrid.

Super Red Crystals, low grade CRS, are red with white markings, but the shrimp in the pics, the white is focused along the back and the red tiger stripping is a give away.

Usually I see fancy tigers kept in Taiwan Bee params

http://www.discobee.com/blogs/news/17030569-shrimp-water-parameters

Look under "Fancy Tiger"

Yeah, I was looking at that. But they didn't react well to lower pH when I started acclimation. So I stopped, did some research and checked their water. Decided on neo/tiger params would be best. They're doing fine so far. And the waters almost the same as what I got them in, although who knows what the store did. I think I will change them over to my tb tank if I start to notice any changes for the worse.

I've gotten taitibee and blue aura tibee that look like fancy red tigers as well. It's very difficult to say what shrimp was used to breed this fancy tiger. It could be Caridina cantonensis or Caridina Serrata. Both will have similar results.

Tibee or Taitibee, not a Red Tiger on its own, it was certainly cross bred intentionally or accidentally.

• 4 weeks later...
Kinda look like my low grade crs

20160620_171642.jpg

They're almost certainly tibee so that's probably the bee part of the cross. B or C pattern CRS x some kind of tiger.

Kinda look like my low grade crs

20160620_171642.jpg

They're almost certainly tibee so that's probably the bee part of the cross. B or C pattern CRS x some kind of tiger.