Malawa Shimp

jem_xxiii

Anyone else have Malawas? Or am I one of the only people who likes plain looking shrimps with tons of personality...

I really enjoy these little guys, they seem to be more energetic that my neos and are not shy at all, oh and nearly indestructible! I might even suggest for new shrimp keepers to begin with Malawas then move onto neos.

Anyone else have similar experiences or anything they would like to share about Malawas?

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 110 gallon set up with countless Malawas in it. They're one of my favorite shrimps as well! No other shrimp is half as active as they are.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm actually looking to get some soon. I have some amanos and blue Pearl neos and am looking to add more to that tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have them.  They are by far one of my favorite shrimp.  If Neos are tanks, Malawa are Missile Silos. LOL  They are pretty much good proof. 

I even had them had them at 35gh one time and they didn't even bat an eye. :startle:

Are most of yours dark chocolate, too?

Do you sell them? If so, how much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk