Strengthening CRS

So I have SS-SSS grade Crystal Red shrimp. I want to start selling them soon. They just started to breed. Since I am new to this I was wondering how could I make their babies look even better? What type of shrimp could I mix with them and they would produce some awesome more expensive babies? Thanks

Unfortunately, none.

When working with crs, to sell more expensive you start more expensive.  High quality crs are made from years of selectively breeding.

Even TB are made from selectively breeding.

The best option is to sell the babies and continually upgrade if desired.

1 hour ago, turok said:

I thought you NEVER mix snow white/golden.  You lose pure white purity. 

If you have a Pure Line Red or Black that's when you never mix anything into it. There is high risk of destroying all the work that has been put into a Line if you add shrimp that are not coming from reliable source.

I would even go as far as saying that Mixing Pure lines like Benibachi/MK-BREED/Ellen Wang..etc have had some rare cases were results were undesirable.

It's also advised against placing a Pure Line tag on any CRS that are not Pure since the community is rather small and word of bad sellers spreads fast.