Red Tiger X Red Zebra = ?

Lower (than your pinto) quality zebra, but higher (than your tiger) quality taitibee. Genetically you're moving backwards. Zebra is Taitibee (TB X (TBxTiger)), so adding more tiger genes would likely reduce coverage and increase tiger striping. If you're looking for high quality patterns this is not a good way to go, but you might see some pop up. It would be better to cross with a nice TB, tibee, or taitibee... But then again, I'm not sure what you're looking for! 

2 hours ago, Mr. F said:

Lower (than your pinto) quality zebra, but higher (than your tiger) quality taitibee. Genetically you're moving backwards. Zebra is Taitibee (TB X (TBxTiger)), so adding more tiger genes would likely reduce coverage and increase tiger striping. If you're looking for high quality patterns this is not a good way to go, but you might see some pop up. It would be better to cross with a nice TB, tibee, or taitibee... But then again, I'm not sure what you're looking for! 

that might not what I really want to see..  I'm thinking maybe something like this. 

57b8cf8879c2a_strawberypinto.jpg.b481a0cf29df2072f4a78f38bf6aebff.jpg

that might not what I really want to see..  I'm thinking maybe something like this. 

57b8cf8879c2a_strawberypinto.jpg.b481a0cf29df2072f4a78f38bf6aebff.jpg

That looks like it could be a tibee. It's possible, but the coverage will be a challenge. Time and patience might get you there.

Just now, Mr. F said:

That looks like it could be a tibee. It's possible, but the coverage will be a challenge. Time and patience might get you there.

maybe I'll try RKK 1 strip X red Tiger, don't want to mess with those beautiful pintos.. hahah

maybe I'll try RKK 1 strip X red Tiger, don't want to mess with those beautiful pintos.. hahah

There you go. That's probably closer to what you're going for.

let me move them around tonight, can't wait to see the F1

Cool! Excited to see as well. A test cross with a pinto might not be a terrible idea, buuuuut then again more pintos is also pretty cool. Lol.

What should I use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Male pinto, male Ruby/RKK and maybe a couple female RTs so you don't tie up a pinto for a month.

good idea, let me pick them tonight.  thanks again

BTW, do u have any breeding project going on?

Recently got a blue jelly in my mischling project. Also trying to make some super fancy tigers. (Full red with fancy tiger stripes). Working toward pintos as well with my taitibee and tangtai.