Electric Pink Cray

OK, I messaged someone on TPT and she has ever replied back to me, so here goes.....

Does anyone here have Electric Pink Crayfish? I know they are a morph of the Blue's, but I want pink. I can only find single, unsexed juvies, and I would like to have a pair. So.......

Who has them? Have you bred them? Would you sell a pair?

Thx! :)

20zs2yu.jpg

There is a guy on Aquabid that sells them as a single cray, 2-3 in long. But he won't answer me to tell me if he ever sells pairs or if they are sexable at that size/age. :(  I would rather buy from someone on here anyway. 

Thanks!  I will check them out. 

Edit:  They don't have them. :(  I was hoping. I'll find some eventually. Thanks again. Anyone else that runs across them....let me know. 

Lunar,

How did yours escape, the water level was to high?  Unfortunately the electric pinks are not common like the White's and reds . They are around now and than but as you know not easy to find .

I had a super nova. He got out the back of the tank next to an airline. I guess he climbed it. They are known to do that. I thought I had it covered with a sponge, but not well enough, I guess. 

I liked my Nova, he was not at all aggressive when I had to move him or whatever. He went in his castle when I did water changes, etc. He was very personable, actually. He would show off sometimes if we sat close to the tank and watched him. lol

I guess I just wanted something different. Didn't realize they were as hard to find.

I'm not familiar with supernova but think it is the bigger Australian cray?

I like crays as far as find them to have personality , If you don't mind small crays you might like the CPO's very active and interesting .

My bigger crays are White Clarcki and the marbled .  The electric pink do look nice but I have only seen them on sites .