Organic "Predator"; Quick 4-6 hours Remove unwanted Snails, Planarians etc. Decomposed by itself!

GreenPepper

On 10/7/2017 at 6:41 AM, Cleeon said:

maybe I know the answer, but still, I want to ask, the product is only available for U.S continental of America and Canada resident only ?

have You have branch or reseller/agent oversea, so I can try to buy it too ?

i do ship oversea

On 10/8/2017 at 5:34 AM, DreaminginBlue said:

I'm interested in this product- I just wondered, how long until the tank is safe for snails again? I want to take my snails out and then put them back in, but I wasn't sure how long it would take.

sorry, I didn't get back to u.

I would say it's safe for snails after the second water change on day 6.  

• 1 month later...

I’ve done a couple separate treatments with this product on my 10gal Taiwan bee tank, targeting planaria and it seems to kill them. However, the planaria come back. I’m assuming this is because of the I hatched eggs that hatch after the “predator” has decomposed? If so, is there any treatment to rid a tank of the eggs as well? Such as treating with “predator” for multiple weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve done a couple separate treatments with this product on my 10gal Taiwan bee tank, targeting planaria and it seems to kill them. However, the planaria come back. I’m assuming this is because of the I hatched eggs that hatch after the “predator” has decomposed? If so, is there any treatment to rid a tank of the eggs as well? Such as treating with “predator” for multiple weeks?

Would you please let me know how much you used for 10 gallons tank?

It’s because I rarely hear my customers saying they come back so quickly. I’m wondering if the concentration / treating time is little off. Please give me more details. Thanks

Roughly 2/5 of the package, and after I put it in the tea bag i shook it around the tank a little, because of the fact that my sponge filter doesn’t produce much flow. Following the shaking, I tied it to the sponge filter and left it for about 5 hours. I watched the planaria squirm and die, however I noticed the planaria again about 1-2 weeks later.

Roughly 2/5 of the package, and after I put it in the tea bag i shook it around the tank a little, because of the fact that my sponge filter doesn’t produce much flow. Following the shaking, I tied it to the sponge filter and left it for about 5 hours. I watched the planaria squirm and die, however I noticed the planaria again about 1-2 weeks later.

As you mentioned, since the water current is not that strong, it might affect the efficiency of the product. I would suggest you re-apply it and put in a air stone for longer period of time. Even over night would be ok. If you need more of the predator, I can send u some for free. Just pay me shipping. :)

• 2 weeks later...
When treating with “predator” during the 4-6 hour process is all of the predator in the tea bag supposed to dissolve, or does some predator end up not dissolving and staying in the tea bag?

They are not supposed to be dissolved