Organic "Predator"; Quick 4-6 hours Remove unwanted Snails, Planarians etc. Decomposed by itself!

GreenPepper

Any chance you can ship this to Canada?

I have a 10g tank with Ellobiopsis, and pull any infected shrimp that I find. They live in a jar beside the tank, and would certainly be willing to test Predator against those little thieves.... I have no other organisms that I want to kill, so I would be running this as a test with my infected stock. The 10g tank has snails that I adore, so would need to pull a good number of them for seeding back later, should I decide to try it on the whole tank.

Any chance you can ship this to Canada?

I have a 10g tank with Ellobiopsis, and pull any infected shrimp that I find. They live in a jar beside the tank, and would certainly be willing to test Predator against those little thieves.... I have no other organisms that I want to kill, so I would be running this as a test with my infected stock. The 10g tank has snails that I adore, so would need to pull a good number of them for seeding back later, should I decide to try it on the whole tank.

I do ship to Canada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When doing your WC, do you have to vacuum the substrate to get all the planarian bodies out, or just suck water out of the tank, minimizing the amount of ammonia in the tank?

When I do water change, I normally vacuum the substrate. I think vacuum the substrate is always good in this case.

Maybe the last chance to get free sample.  please check out my post at Facebook page "USA Freshwater Shrimp and Plants" for details

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154775024089398&set=pcb.1300137150068054&type=3&theater

Has anyone tried this and just left everyone in the tank?  One of my tanks is heavily planted with neos and fish and it would be impossible to remove everything from that tank.  Not to mention it would destroy the aquascape in the process of catching all the fish.  If it's truly harmless to fish, it seems to me that a 50% water change with another repeated the following day would take care of any remaining product, especially if it does indeed break down after a few days.  Prime could be used along with the water changes to handle any ammonia spike.  A bottle of tetra safe start after the last water change might help as well.  I have some delicate species in that tank - cardinal tetras, panda cories and otos....  Was going to dose it with No Planaria as it's shrmp and fish safe, but it makes such a mess.  Any thoughts?  Has anyone tried this yet?

Thanks!

Okay, thanks!  Have to stick with messy old No-Planaria.

[emoji20]

Yes, for using "Predator". I have heard my customer didn't get shrimps out and use purigen to absorb ammonia during that 4-6 hours treating period. However, for fishes and snails, I don't think they can make it. U have to bet them out before the treatment.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 5:58 PM, GreenPepper said:

Yes, for using "Predator". I have heard my customer didn't get shrimps out and use purigen to absorb ammonia during that 4-6 hours treating period. However, for fishes and snails, I don't think they can make it. U have to bet them out before the treatment.

If Predator is organic, Purigen would have likely removed it from the system. Purigen is a organic filtration resin.

Purigen also does not absorb ammonia but rather remove organics before they enter the nitrogen cycle.

Just now, OMG Aquatics said:

If Predator is organic, Purigen would have likely removed it from the system. Purigen is a organic filtration resin.

Purigen also does not absorb ammonia but rather remove organics before they enter the nitrogen cycle.

I personally haven't used Purigen.  I believe you know more about the Purigen than I do. :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2017 at 10:35 PM, huntingtrees said:

Can't recommend this product enough. Just make sure to follow the instructions and you will have a 100% planaria free tank.

thanks for giving it a try and i'm glad u like it.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

maybe I know the answer, but still, I want to ask, the product is only available for U.S continental of America and Canada resident only ?

have You have branch or reseller/agent oversea, so I can try to buy it too ?