RAOK: Puddles New Shrimp Food

Puddles

Hi guys, so I have made a shrimp food that I would love some of you to try as volunteers if you're willing. It contains all natural, organic ingredients. It is a complete food that provides a multitude of vitamins and minerals. The food sinks beautifully and maintains its form over 24 hours in water. My shrimp have really liked it, my Taiwans and Mischlings fight over it. Check out the video below! You can see how it's made by checking out my journal here: http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/topic/858-puddles-new-shrimp-food/

I'm just looking for some feedback on this food. Any info on how your shrimp liked it, how it worked, etc. I'm trying to nail down this food thing. I know my shrimp liked it and I have had good results with it I just need more data.

I would just ask for $1 to offset shipping and get your address through Paypal (puddlesaquatics@gmail.com) and that you give me feedback on the food. Please include your address in the notes field on paypal if you are interested, it really helps me keep things straight.

Ingredients:
Soy beans, sweet peas, spirulina, decapsulated brine shrimp eggs, kelp, cauliflower, rainbow chard, Montmorillite, brewers yeast, broccoli, kale, barley grass, spinach, arugula, alfalfa leaf, stinging nettle leaf, bell pepper, bee pollen

Nutrition breakdown:
Fat: 8.76%
Protein: 31.28%
Fiber: 12.10%
Ash: 0.8%
Remaining content is natural carbohydrate from vegetables and water weight.

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

85F5C977-9C48-42AC-A94D-F40AFD91EF3A_zps

Thanks guys! I have a few volunteers from another website that shall not be named so I think I pretty much have enough volunteers for right . I'll take another 1 or 2 if anyone more is interested.

I appreciate you guys helping me out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk