Buying from Joe's aquarium

Shrimp lady

Hi everyone,

I was interested in purchasing from this seller 9thdragon  who has resently posted a sale thread "Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale" in the "Marketplace USA Ads" and went to check them out. I FINALLY found a full street address and Google earthed it with street view. All's it showed was a shot of a 1 story stripmall shops (most looked empty!) in this residential area of San Jose. Pic was taken in 8-2016 and was shot from a flowerbed with tree branches blocking any view of actual store fronts! NO shop sign saying "JOE'S AQUARIUM"

Please see this for yourself. 

2471 Autumnvale Drive, San Jose, Ca. 94131

669 203-7508

Does anyone here have feedback, good or otherwise BEFORE I PAY THEM? <>HIM  "DAVID ZHAO"

Thanks,,,

as there is too many red flags i'm seeing here in my research, (NO numbers {full address} for this store on their website, picture is not of a storefront, but tree branches blocking any full view! Paypal invoice had NO description,,,,product description, amount, count, type, company name, contact, etc of what I'm am being billed for, just said thanks for your order!)

I don't want to bash someone trying to make or promote their Business; However, did you notice their OE Rkk photo? Pay Attention to mutations. I would second guess purchases from this breeder

I've made a couple of purchases from him, red and black zebra pinto.  The shrimp are imported, but are still good quality.  His customer service is also excellent.  I had to work late the day I received them and there were 2 doas in the bag which he replaced no questions asked 6 hrs after delivery. 

6 hours ago, Shrimp lady said:

Hi everyone,

I was interested in purchasing from this seller 9thdragon  who has resently posted a sale thread "Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale" in the "Marketplace USA Ads" and went to check them out. I FINALLY found a full street address and Google earthed it with street view. All's it showed was a shot of a 1 story stripmall shops (most looked empty!) in this residential area of San Jose. Pic was taken in 8-2016 and was shot from a flowerbed with tree branches blocking any view of actual store fronts! NO shop sign saying "JOE'S AQUARIUM"

Please see this for yourself. 

2471 Autumnvale Drive, San Jose, Ca. 94131

669 203-7508

Does anyone here have feedback, good or otherwise BEFORE I PAY THEM? <>HIM  "DAVID ZHAO"

Thanks,,,

as there is too many red flags i'm seeing here in my research, (NO numbers {full address} for this store on their website, picture is not of a storefront, but tree branches blocking any full view! Paypal invoice had NO description,,,,product description, amount, count, type, company name, contact, etc of what I'm am being billed for, just said thanks for your order!)

Wrong zip code. The Address is location for someone who wants to pick up the shrimps. It's not the hardware or LFS. I came here to pick up shrimps several times, Larry is the one came out with the shrimps. The shrimps all imported from Taiwan but quality is good though, and good customer service as well.

I have never ordered from either 9th dragon or Joe

However both have been here for quite a while and I have not yet heard any complaints.  They have a good reputation on this site.

and I am assuming you mean @joeaquacrs  & @9thdragon

http://www.shrimpspot.com/forum/41-joes-aqua/

website

https://jtibee.com/epages/5d8d722b-1e21-44f3-9edd-1dfde4add597.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/5d8d722b-1e21-44f3-9edd-1dfde4add597/Categories/About_US

4 hours ago, AP90 said:

Wrong zip code. The Address is location for someone who wants to pick up the shrimps. It's not the hardware or LFS. I came here to pick up shrimps several times, Larry is the one came out with the shrimps. The shrimps all imported from Taiwan but quality is good though, and good customer service as well.

I stand corrected {95131} my bad

19 minutes ago, Shrimp lady said:

NOT showing in note,  just "thanks for the purchase"

please resend and see add in notes before sending resquest

Thanks!

thats strange i did put that on notes

but i put information on "items""quantity" "policy""shipping" etc.

Thanks for letting me know though. I guess i shoulda put that informations on Notes

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from New Caledonia.

I didn't have to deal with 9thdragon, though I had to chat with Joe on ebay. I could not buy, but always received replies from this seller. I can't tell about his shrimps, even thoug I have been really impressed by the ones he displayed, but i can tell thus guy seems to know his stuff and what is customer care.

My .02

5 hours ago, matuva said:

I'm from New Caledonia.

I didn't have to deal with 9thdragon, though I had to chat with Joe on ebay. I could not buy, but always received replies from this seller. I can't tell about his shrimps, even thoug I have been really impressed by the ones he displayed, but i can tell thus guy seems to know his stuff and what is customer care.

My .02

thanks =)

• 1 year later...