hello!

Cheylillymama

hi everyone. I see alot of familiar names! :)

so anyway, info;

my name is Ashley. I'm 22. I'm a mother of 2 daughters. I'm a CNA and work as a home healthcare provider for the elderly and disabled.

I love my tanks. They really are a stress reliever for me and my girls have so much fun helping me and watching the fish and shrimp.

I currently have a ten gallon planted tank with a female betta, and some cities. A ten gallon tiger shrimp tank with some pink ramshorns, and a five gallon cherry shrimp tank with blue and mini type ramshorns.

at the hubbys shop (he's a tattoo artist) we have a 55 gallon planted semi aggressive community tank with barbs, a 20gallon long betta sorority and four 2.5 gallon tanks housing male Bettas.

hoping to add some crs oebt to my collection soon!

Ashley! Good to see you here! Sorry I'm late to the party... too much work and too little time. We've been battling snow here, as you know (it's STILL here!!), and my 12yo son developed chilblains. Took him to the dr because he thought he was getting bitten. Last time I'd heard of chilblains was in a Victorian novel. Anyway, glad you're here. :)

hey there! Oh man, crazy about the snow. Well by the time I can ship to you I will have probably trimmed again so its worth the wait. :) I'm trimming aggressively in this tank trying to promote it to spread horizontally. Working great so far. :)

I have never heard of that, hope he feels better soon!

Ashley! Good to see you here! Sorry I'm late to the party... too much work and too little time. We've been battling snow here, as you know (it's STILL here!!), and my 12yo son developed chilblains. Took him to the dr because he thought he was getting bitten. Last time I'd heard of chilblains was in a Victorian novel. Anyway, glad you're here. :)

Then it's all working out for the best. :) I want all your trimming tips! I'm going to tentatively say it sounds like we'll be warming up to normal levels in a few days, but nights will still be low 30s, so it might still be an issue...I'm not sure. Currently we still have snow and ice, so I'm not willing to submit anything to the mail while we've got that on the ground.