German Rams

LunarValkyrie

Hey folks! I have seen that several of you guys have dwarf cichlids and such and I wondered if anyone had the Longfin version of the German Blue Ram. Bluegrass has some, but they don't promise genders. I would like to have a bonded pair. So, anyone have them, or know of anyone/anywhere else I might find some??

Thx!  :)

I am planning on getting GBR but did not there is a longfin version. Now i think i like both versions. If you find the source would you post here please.

there is a breeder on aquabid that sell them and i want to say mainly gbr. i will look in the am for the user name and send you a pm. i have not ordered from him but several good friends gave me his name before when i thought about them

I asked joegargas. He is all over AB with his rams, angels and endlers. He only does the normals. I want the longfin. I just hate the shipping cost of Bluegrass and they won't even try to sex their stock. 

But let me know. I will watch for them. I have Longfin Rosy Barbs and I love them. So I have a thang for those fins. lol

i dont like to bad mouth but i have talked with the blue grass guys. they are way over priced. i used to live close to their shop. never went in. and kinda sounded full of them selves when i emaild about a couple fish. i said forget it after that. maybe they were just having a bad day.... who knows.

check with wetspot on aquabid. i think i have seen them there before. they do have a site something like wetspottropicals dot come but might be wrong. only down side is you have to have a minimum order of like $25 before they will ship. 

Thanks to you both. I had already spoken to Wetspot. They won't do any sexing and you are right, they require a minimum of fish and cost. The guy Soothing suggested is more what I am looking for. Thanks again.