Taiwan Bee tanks

I keep coming across posts where folks talk about their "taiwan bee tanks". Is keeping all TBs in one tank a common practice adopted by many?

Versus say, keeping TB variants in their own tanks, like a tank for BKK a tank for BB etc.

The reason I'm asking is because i have a 122L tank with nothing in it at the moment, just a few amanos and ottos and one ugly CRS cull, I was contemplating turing that into a TB tank.

It's really up to you which TB you want to keep in the tank hehe.

That being said yes a majority of people would tend to keep all types of TB in the TB tank since the TB gene is unstable meaning technically all the TB can throw out any other kind of TB when they have babies and there are possibility of having other mixes in further generations. Some keep specific TB tank for each TB they own to have only that specific TB be bred and keep another tank where the unwanted TBs are put and go from there.

Lots of variants but it's up to you what you wanna put in the tank! Have fun and watch them grow!

• 2 weeks later...

Makes you wonder how many years it take to get a "pure line" tb going

it's already exist, but I don't know if that's the thing people want.

I know they exist but not in the US that I know of...and its like $100+ per

it's good for me, I may keep all the WR and sell all BKK in this case.

Sean Litrakis I think has his down to where his wr rr tank just puts out wr rr and his bkk tank does bkk. He also has a shadow panda blue bolt tank

Nice to know he has a bunch of tb producing 100%. Id be interested in his blue bolts and bkk hehe