Gh test kit hard to read

Unlike the kh kit's color change, the gh test kit color change from orange to green is way too subtle. Especially on the first 1 - 2 drops. Is there a better way to get a GH reading for the visually challenged? Do any if you struggle with the API gh kit as well?

Sit the test tube on a white pice of paper and look at it from above.... thats the best way ive found to do it.

Agree。

There are field grade instruments the will do real time pH, orp, conductivity, tds, Do and a few other things depending in the probe attached. They are called YSI meters and run about 1200.00 if I remember correctly.

There are field grade instruments the will do real time pH, orp, conductivity, tds, Do and a few other things depending in the probe attached. They are called YSI meters and run about 1200.00 if I remember correctly.

A pice of paper is waaaaay cheaper lol

Is there a digital meter for gh or kh? As far as i know meters only exist for tds, temperature and ph.

it does, but very expensive.

check out Hana Instruments checker