Planaria

Guys so what you are saying is that planaria could be responsible for a spate of unexplained shrimp death One of my friens have these in his tank is there another way to get rid of them maybe something that Sera makes?

Guys so what you are saying is that planaria could be responsible for a spate of unexplained shrimp death One of my friens have these in his tank is there another way to get rid of them maybe something that Sera makes?

Some brands might have something that can eradicate planaria but the said product will not be necessarily shrimp-safe. I would only use no-planaria or the ones mentioned above. You can however, help reduce their number greatly by sucking the ones you see in the glass with siphon everytime you do w/c and feed sparingly and accordingly to your stock amount. Worst case scenario when nothing works for you and you cant do anything else, you might want to reset your tank.