Post your pics!

Guest Merth

Did you want me to delete this thread?  I didn't realize I had guest posting on either...

ya it was me :) logged me out for some reason before I realized...gotta figure the pic thing out might as well delete the whole thing for now

Figure what pic thing out?

O ok. I may not have urls enabled. I will check it out tonight and see if that is the issue

If you have an imgur account, it's easiest to just paste in the URL they give you and pics magically appear. I've found them to be one of the easiest to work with out of the image sites.

tried from imageshack but says not allowed

If you have uploaded things to your gallery you should be able to click on "My Media" and link to your stuff that way (instead of uploading the same pictures multiple times).  I will play around with it more when I get home tonight.  I appreciate you guys playing around with things and I want to make it as easy as I can for people to post pictures because they really make posts more interesting :)

I will change the default so thumbnails should default to at least 400x400 and then be clickable for full size.  Does that size look good or should I make it larger or smaller?  Can someone try attaching another image?

Testing new thumbnail size this should be 400x400

^ that was me, I switched devices and forgot to log in. I used tinypic to upload the picture. Worked flawlessly and tinypic has the option to choose what you'd like the pic resized at. No account necessary either.