Any ideas how to increase height on little PVC "pond"

Louie

I have this on the side of the house . It is two 40 gallon pvc "pond" frames stacked on top of each other .  It serves its purpose as a little place to add extra hybrid shrimp and some unusual colored platys .

I would like to increase the height by about 6 inches .  I was thinking of searching for some type hard black flat PVC I could silicone on the 1 inch frame border .

Could this work or forget about it?

How Can I increase height

Thanks everyone . I should have noted that I wanted to increase its height because when it pours , Mud, etc winds up in that "pond" (I siphon it out) and was looking to increase the border height to prevent this .

Acrylic or some type plastic looks to be my only option and silicon it on the border .

I am going to look online and see if such a thing as curved pieces like High5's pic as that would be ideal.

You also could use that foam in a can and make faux rock barrier shape it color it and seal it, you would have to reseal it every few years if it in a shaded area. Some cinder blocks and plywood with a hole cut to fit you could have it like a table weather proof the wood and it should hold up for 5 years or so.

High5

BRILLIANT idea . The 5 inch landscaping edge they sell is PERFECT .  I read this yesterday and did not sign on but I called the gardening place I go to . They had brown in stock but getting black this Tue .

This is exactly what I needed but I never thought of it .   I am going to silicone it as that will serve my purpose but I have to wait a bit since it is rainy (pure humidity season) .  I am picking it up next week and it will certainly keep the soil out of it .

Thanks

High5

BRILLIANT idea . The 5 inch landscaping edge they sell is PERFECT .  I read this yesterday and did not sign on but I called the gardening place I go to . They had brown in stock but getting black this Tue .

This is exactly what I needed but I never thought of it .   I am going to silicone it as that will serve my purpose but I have to wait a bit since it is rainy (pure humidity season) .  I am picking it up next week and it will certainly keep the soil out of it .

Thanks

No problem, I would drill maybe 10 hole's around the liner and pop rivet or use small bolts and nut's then silicone it.