Accident

ctaylor3737

So interesting day at work yesterday. Got a 911 call for a hit and run in a parking garage. Call was for a guy hitting 5-6 parked cars. My partner arrived on scene and he called in the plates to get ran and guess what? First car belonged to me! Some jerk smashed my truck. He then ran to another level, almost hit someone and slammed into 2 more cars. Totaled his, the last one he hit.

My damage: $10,500

2nd car: 14,500

His: totaled $5,000

3rd: $2500

4th: $4500

The look on his face when I told him he hit my truck as I put handcuffs on him....

= Priceless

Lol this really happened, I was super pod yesterday but what can you do. It's a funny story now. He'll get Whats coming to him anyways. That's just the initial estimate on my truck they have to go over it again tomorrow. Might be totaled.

7fe667968d64b32855af405227a933da.jpg

My truck was parked straight to give you an idea of how far he moved me.

Was he drunk or he thought he was in Miami ?

He was high on meds. Basically he is an idiot. When he hit my truck He panicked a guy was chasing him yelling and a security guard in the garage tried to stop him and he crashed. We charged him with hit and run, impaired driving, suspended license, reckless driving, resisting arrest, possession of controlled substance, and they are working on the charge of almost hitting the guard. This was on federal property so yeah he's toast lol.

Better car's than people, when you put other peoples lives in danger due to reckless behavior it's selfish. Good to have someone like that off the street. When stuff like that happens down here let's just say you don't go to jail you go in a bag.

Lol I'll upload Vetter ones. Its on the other side and in the front. Broke both the axles.

That sucks chris. How fast was this guy going. If your truck is totaled let me know my neighbor works at FX in pulaski he has cut my family and friends good deals.

Chibikaie,

Insurance will cover it but because the guy who hit him had no license and no insurance , the owners of the damaged vehicles will wind up paying out of their pocket as far as higher premiums .

Miami is the #1 city for uninsured drivers and though I have never been hit , everyone I know who has been hit by uninsured drivers had to absorb the cost of being hit . 

High5,

What S. Florida are you in ?  Lol  .  This place is the top 5 for uninsured and hit and run .

Chibikaie,

Insurance will cover it but because the guy who hit him had no license and no insurance , the owners of the damaged vehicles will wind up paying out of their pocket as far as higher premiums .

Miami is the #1 city for uninsured drivers and though I have never been hit , everyone I know who has been hit by uninsured drivers had to absorb the cost of being hit .

High5,

What S. Florida are you in ? Lol . This place is the top 5 for uninsured and hit and run .

He had insurance, his license was suspended recently but his policy was still valid. They are paying for everything and the rental. I didn't use mine at all.