Shrimpment from Nick today, shadow mosuras

forumsnow

as a shipper, is there any recourse from USPS? Or do you just eat the cost of the refund?

Priority mail is not guaranteed.  2-3 days is a "suggestion." heh  So I have to eat the cost by refunding shrimp money or reshipping.  I'm one of the very few that do because I'm a small scale shipper.  The large scale shippers just make it plain in writing that priority has no alive arrival guarantee because if the USPS screws up royally in a month, a seller could be out thousands of dollars by refunding or reshipping when it is not their fault.

im not a huge shipper but i do have a DOA policy for priority shipping. ive shipped more fish than shrimp and only what i breed. pics withing 2 hours of delivery in unopened bag. i will replace or refund what is lost but not shipping cost. and if they want to replace what is lost they pay to reship. once in the mail i have no control over the box. being a small time person i cant afford pay shipping and refund too. most understand and if they dont agree to the way i do things then i dont make a sale. some times you have to be a bit hard but cant lose my shirt either since all i have i get from selling what i got

forumsnow ,

I can't order anything now as simply to hot here and guaranteed atleast 2 days late due to the sorting place further north in the state but like your old local post office my local post office is fantastic .

Most local post office's are fine it is the sorting facilities which delay packages . Some times it is their fault but during Dec even to early Jan they are swamped in packages .