TDS meter calibration

I recently ordered one of these on Amazon and had no idea I needed calibration solution to get started. I'm sure there are people on here that use them. How did you calibrate? Can you share any tips? Anyone make their own solution?

I have never had to calibrate mine, but I know my RO water is usually 0 to 1, so I guess

that is how I calibrate mine. Mine came calibrated and I haven't had to do anything with it,

but it seem to be right on. I have the TDS EZ pen, and it seems to work great.

I got 12880 uS/cm and 1413 uS/cm calibration solution online. put the TDS pen on the solution and use the supplied screw driver to turn the screw until the display match the solution TDS value based on the temperatue. the bottles came with temp/TDS table.

Where did you get the solution from?

I've got the TDS 3 meter with temp. Have looked at the calibration socket and it's like nothing I've ever seen before. Didn't get a screwdriver with mine - if the vendor hasn't got them, any ideas where I'd get one? Have looked on eBay and can't find any.

We do have Pound shops but the socket is nothing like I've seen before neither a phillips (+) or flat head (-), but I do have some tiny optician's screwdrivers somewhere - I'll have to look them out see if they will work without wrecking the socket.