Storing RO Water

I store mine for weeks and haven't noticed any problems.  I would keep the light out of it so you don't grow algae but otherwise I think you would be ok.

would adding an airstone to keep it oxygenated be worth it?

I dont have a big enough container to store RO so my water is always fresh.

Actually, I do.

I fill up the bucket, turn on the airpump for a day. add GH+ then do the water change.

It helps stabilizing the pH after gas out the CO2.

I put in airstone in there for my brute cans, this just to me keeps the water flowing around nice, I tend to use mine quickly though. On my Sulawesi Water I just leave an airstone in there as it stores for a few weeks to a month before I do water change.

Once I get more tanks up and running I had planned getting a Brute container and translate this info to that.

Another idea I had was keeping another tank maybe 10-20g under my stand filled with RO water that can be easily accessed to. 

I will place the RO tank/bucket on the top, so you can drip to each tank by gravity, that's what I do.

I use a 20g Brute trashcan where I store RODI and remineralized RODI water for usually 2-3 weeks time with no problems.

Just make sure you get the top that comes with it, so no light penetrates.

Once I get more tanks up and running I had planned getting a Brute container and translate this info to that.

Another idea I had was keeping another tank maybe 10-20g under my stand filled with RO water that can be easily accessed to.

I'm also setting my water storage room with an elevated table this will allow me to run hard lines to the tanks and drip water in. I'm also doing drains so thinking about doing an auto top off system on my discus tanks. Don't really trust one on shrimp tank lol.

As long as you keep it covered and not adding thing to the RO water, you can store it for 2 months. I tried it before and I only get a little biofilm on the wall of the container but the water is still crystal clear. The key thing is to sterilise the container with H2O2 before you fill it up.

If you remineralised it, you will need to put a small filter inside. The water circulation will prevent the minerals from precipitate on the container wall and also filter any bacteria formed. As long as you don't add anything that contains organics, such as trace minerals, virtually you can keep it for months.