Lets all connect on Facebook!

EricM

Hey thought we should all connect with each other on Facebook. Seems there are a lot of international people/groups on there. 
Please add me and feel free to look through all my friends/likes.

facebook.com/discobee1

or

facebook.com/discobeeshrimp (my small business site)

Lets use the power of social media to grow this hobby in the US!

Ha! I don't FB either and have been burning a lot of bridges because I don't.

I did join a few years back (basically to promote my business and pacify friends) and it was nothing but a time consuming, email clogging, spam mess. I still have to delete crap daily, pokes and requests, and

I'm not even an active participant. I have my own site I pay to keep life "clutter free".

Peeps know where to find me if they need me :)

:) Stef*

I guess I am not the only one here who does not use Facebook. I did not like it either and got off of it a long time ago. (Nothing against those who do use it though!!) That is why I like forums like this; they work much better for me. However, I'll be checking out a couple of the small business links from this thread!

Glad to see I'm not alone with the FB peer pressure.

It's not that I humbug it, or stuck in a time warp, I just can't keep up with it.

It has done some wonderful things for shy people, shut ins, and people who like to keep in touch daily, but... it has also made another addiction to some.

Forums, email, old fashioned letters, and the telephone are still my favorite form of communication.

Oh, and Karaoke bars :)

-Stef*

I do not use FB but know the younger generation likes it . My daughters enjoyed it before getting married .

I am not the most comp savvy person going and every 3 years when I return my leased car for a new one , I ask for non electric manual roll down windows and the old fashioned dial type non gadget radios . They no longer make cars with either of those features which ticks me off.

Bigger Jeeps are very common here .  I love them but my wife is another story .

Decades ago my brother in law had a Sumari jeep which as you know are like toys but they live in Key west and very safe for any vehicle.