Sup shrimpers :)

Liberty1776

Hello everybody, I am relatively new to both shrimpin and online forums, mostly acronyms and lingo really. Anyhow, its nice to join this community as I have read a lot of topics/posts so far and theres a lot of good people in here and thats awesome. I look forward to getting better aqcuainted as this shrimp expedition goes underway =)

Im married, have 2 kids and 5 tanks. Im here in the US, in Austin, Tx. Kids are at 2 and 5, tanks are two 10s, 20 hex, 20tall, and a 29gal. The two 10s are fairly new, one is still cycling and the other is my first shrimp only tank with 6 Carbon Rili's, and a wall of java moss I made out of little tomato baskets and fishing line, so far so good on that one. The rest I dont have any shrimp in but that may change if this new addiction gets any more severe =P.

So im Mr Mom during the day and I deliver pizzas at night and I love it. Thirty three year old combat vet whos against the war and happy to be in one piece. Most people call me a conspiracy theorist, I love the infowars. Thats my intro in a nutshell.

Its nice to meet you all, and I look forward to participating in this community and contributing where I can. Mostly how to be a thrifty aquarist and pinching that almighty penny.

Thanks for having me here and see you around!

Its great to have you!  Please let us know if people are using an acronyms you don't know and we can add them to our list.  Once they are on the list they will show up underlined whenever anyone uses them so newer members can follow and learn the lingo.  For example OEBT, CRS, RCS, RO and many others are already part of the list.