omniapro for yellow shrimp?

Soothing not sure if this will help, but I feed my Taiwan Fire Red Shrimp(Neo) and Carbon Rilis(Neo) OmniPro. and Bee Fruit every week. They both contain astaxanthin and have had nothing but good results no improper color changing or morphs..

!#@@$^#$$&%  I removed it from all my neo tanks.  Hopefully I removed it in time.    There's still some remnants. :(  I only  fed it today.

It's bad for neos as my previous experiment proved. It turns yellows brown and does icky stuff with neo colors.

CRAP!  I hate when I do !#@$^#^$ stupid unthinking stuff like this!!!!!! :growl: :growl: :growl:

My own rule is to never feed astaxanthin to neos!  It plays havoc with selective breeding.  Stupid Stupid Stupid.......

Weird... Peter website doesn't list it.

And I honestly just copied the description from Wills site.... So does have it or not?

The shrimp love it, which is unusual for my shrimp.  If it doesn't have it anymore, I'll buy it in a heartbeat.  It's one of the only foods I've seen them WANT to eat. 

Can anyone contact the company and find out?

Same here!!

Always a snail/shrimp ball when feeding this. No other food has the same results!!

I think it does have it. My neo yellows turned greenish brown, but after the red tigers took over that tank they barley get any of it when I feed and they have all gone back to yellow

I just emailed him to ask if he changed his ingredients. 

I thought folks may like to see the results from an experiment I did in 2013 on some yellows by feeding them astaxanthin for 10 days:

post-2-0-73298300-1413556674.jpg

They stayed this way for almost a year.

They went from yellow to bluish/greenish to brownish.

My suspicions are that some "blueberries" being sold are fed astaxanthin to change their color as well.