New tiger?

randy

The name I am given was Pearl Tiger (direct translation), not sure if that helps.

The breeder keeps them in CRS parameters (not sure if necessary). They do look like to share a lot of features with super tigers.

And it's said that they will carry different colour hue so a lot in a tank makes a christmas tree effect, I find that the case with regular tigers from certain source too.

Very interesting. I thought at first it was a "Super Tiger", but definitely a different pattern.

The name I am given was Pearl Tiger (direct translation), not sure if that helps.

The breeder keeps them in CRS parameters (not sure if necessary). They do look like to share a lot of features with super tigers.

And it's said that they will carry different colour hue so a lot in a tank makes a christmas tree effect, I find that the case with regular tigers from certain source too.

I would like to ask but from which language was it translated from?

Chinese.

I was told its a wild type...not from cross bred. But take it for what its worth.

Some asked so I might as well say it here, the price for these will just be a tad more than super tigers. I should have them when I come back from my Taiwan trip.

Yes I will get some after I come back from Taiwan.

I got the same info about that its a new wild type caught in china. It seems like there's no english name yet but they can breed with crystals/taiwans and probably tigers too.

Might be nice to try and breed tibees with these guys [emoji6]

i dont think i could get them from you seeing how your in canada correct?

I'll see if anyone doing it commercially would get them.