breeding "resapies"

Thread idea...

Breeding "recipes"...

I thought it would be a great idea to help some of the newbies like myself with a "recipe" thread.

If some off the more experienced breeders. Would share their "recipes" for the different kinds of shrimp like Shadows, ORBT, tibee, taitibee, and not only caridina also neocaridina and other species just mark your "recipe/reply" i am thinking somewhere along in the line off.

Caridina:

Taiwan × CBS/CRS = mischling

Or

Caridina:

Panda × BB = shadow panda.

Hope you all are up for it..

Sorry for the misspelling..

Some "recipes" are simple like the ones you mentioned but others are not so simple. 

Example: Tigers (OEBT)x Mischling or TB (BKK) = Tibee's    The problem is you get a mix result not a simple A + B = C

This process can take time + luck and it will test your patience.

Here's a few you could try and solve how they did it.

Pinto: Mosura, Belly, Zebra, Skunk, Spotted head

TB's: Blue Jelly, Hulk, Shadow Mosura

an others that we still don't know much about like orange & purple TB's 

yeah its not so simple. because even when you breed to bb you can still get bkk and even a chance at wine and ruby reds. if you cross neo's you can get any number of things pop up from just one color to wild looking shrimp. if you cross tigers like oebt and royal blues you just get a lighter shade of blue some where between oebt and royal with the possibility of blonds

That is one of the resons why i wanted to make this thread.

So people can post what they have tryed to breed. Their approch to get the results that they have. And how they got there (Cullig and breeding)

I am aware that it is never as simple as a+b=c and in most cases its more like. a+b=a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h and so on.. Depending on the generation And if your lucky maybe 1 or 2 shrimps have the trait you are aming for then maybe breed that with something else to get more of the trait you are looking for.

I know most breeders arent willing to talk mouch about their breeding proces and i have the upmost respect for that or else it wouldent be fun for us and just to easy..

My personal goal with this post is to Learn about how and what people are trying to breed so i can learn from their experiance and not nescaceraly breed the same thing as everyone else but try my own thing.. By getting ideas from different "recapies" And mabThat is one of the resons why i wanted to make this thread.

So people can post what they have tryed to breed. Theyr approch to get the results that they have. (Cullig and breeding)

I am aware that it is never as simple as a+b=c and in most cases its more like. a+b=a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h and so on.. And if your lucky maybe 1 or 2 shrimps have the trait you are aming for the maby breed that with someting else to get more of the trait you are loocking for.

Or Maybe mix 2 or 3 recapies to get my own wariation or just make my own "recapie"

I'm with jerrich on this. For someone that's a complete noob at caridina I would love to see examples of what these types of shrimp may produce because most if the time I read what everyone's talking about and it totally goes over my head.

The chart meta posted is great but I'd like to see what others have gotten as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk