USPS info hacked

Soothing Shrimp

I don't recall giving them my social security number

Besides using USPS's website, which other services do you guys use for smaller non-flat rate shipping? I've heard of stamps.com but they charge a monthly fee for their services.

I'm asking because I usually ship smaller stuff usually in padded media envelopes. I hate waiting in line at usps to get postage.

I print my labels for all USPS shipments from Paypal

Besides using USPS's website, which other services do you guys use for smaller non-flat rate shipping? I've heard of stamps.com but they charge a monthly fee for their services.

I'm asking because I usually ship smaller stuff usually in padded media envelopes. I hate waiting in line at usps to get postage.

You can print labels on your home printer. you just need a scale to verify the weight.

then drop off at USPS.

Ya i use paypal also.

Only time I use USPS.com is if paypal is down or i need to ship international first class.

I used to as well but now you can use paypal for international first class (and it seems cheaper then USPS as well).