EVOLUTION AQUA PURE AQUARIUM BACTERIA BIO-BALLS $6

Elo500

Came across this deal at a marine site. Looks like they are getting rid of this because it's close to the expiration date. Free + $6 shipping. They have a salt and freshwater version, choose the right one. Thought it was worth a try for $6 for 250ml. They also have hikari crab food for free, free button on menu. Never seen a site with free product. I've bought from their ebay site before.

http://www.saltwateraquarium.com/evolution-aqua-pure-aquarium-bacteria-bio-balls-250-ml.html

It goes for $30 shipped on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Evolution-Aquarium-Freshwater-Bacteria-Bio-Balls/dp/B007ISJGGQ

Product description:

Do you need an easy way to keep your aquarium crystal clear? Do you need help to maintain healthy water in your freshwater tropical aquarium? Do you need help to mature your filter when starting up your tank? If so, you need PURE Aquarium from Evolution Aqua, the bacterial treatment that helps to achieve and maintain a healthy aquarium environment. What is PURE Aquarium? PURE Aquarium is a bacterial treatment for aquariums of all sizes. Inside every ball there are millions of live bacteria and enzymes. Once added to your aquarium, the bacteria and enzymes inside each ball will start to break down the ammonia and nitrite in your aquarium's water. PURE Aquarium also breaks down organic waste, which is often the cause of poor water clarity. PURE Aquarium will leave your water crystal clear and healthy. Regular use of PURE Aquarium will ensure that your fish live in a safe, healthy and crystal clear environment. How to use PURE Aquarium? We recommend that you use PURE Aquarium as part of your regular maintenance program. You cannot overdose with PURE Aquarium. To maintain crystal clear, healthy water add 2 to 3 PURE Aquarium balls per 10 Gallons of water once a week. Add the balls directly into your aquarium or inside the aquarium filter. If using PURE Aquarium for the first time or if your aquarium has clarity problems, add 5 to 10 balls per 25 gallons of water. When water clears, continue to use as described above. PURE Aquarium can also be used when starting up a new tank, to help to mature your filter.

I also received the salt water version in the mail. Guess Thats my cue to start one. I got an email response that just said "sorry out of freshwater version. "

Sorry if you all receive the wrong one. The back of the enclosed business card has a free shipping code. Don't know if it's one time use but give it a try... "MACNA14"