Hey everyone

Dukendabears

Hey everyone, I probably know a lot of you already, but I'll still introduce myself. I am Erik I currently have 18 tanks and will soon upgrade to about 25 tanks including a 100+gallon Taiwan bee show tank in my living room area. I have most kinds of shrimp, and sell them at reasonable prices. I also carry some foods and supplements that I use myself and I feel are the best foods and supplements of their kinds. Shrimp are my side job as I manage a retail establishment in a huge mall in California. I started shrimping about 3 years ago when I saw red cherry shrimp on eBay, within a month I had cherries, snowballs, yellows, and my favorites orange eyed blue tigers. I eventually removed all the others but the oebt and before I knew it I had thousands of OEBT In my 55 gallon tank. As I sold them I bought tank after tank and before I knew it I had 18 tanks and all kinds of different shrimp. I have sold about 300 boxes of shrimp in the last 2 years and I have never had a bad review. I am always willing to help out fellow hobbyists with questions so feel free to ask.

Welcome and we are glad to have you here! 

Hiya! Dukie here, looking forward to watching them in the tournament, though they tend to lose every time I actually watch a game this season. ;) Long time Broncos fan, though, so you can keep your whiny Cutler, we have Peyton now. (Assuming da bears is "DAH Bears!") Just don't mention that game we played in February...