New Shrimp King Sample Packs!

OblongShrimp

I just got my Shrimp King Sample packs in yesterday.  They come with each of the following:

Shrimp King - Complete 6g

Shrimp King - Protein 6g

Shrimp King - Mineral 6g

Shrimp King - Color 6g

Shrimp King - Pea & Leaf Loops 6g

This makes them equivalent in volume to the larger packs, so for only $2 more you can try 5 and give your shrimp more variety!  They are $20/each and shipping is $5.  Free shipping on orders over $50 and an additional $10 off orders over $100!

I also got another shipment of the Breeders & Keepers Vol 1 so I now have both of them in stock!

post-1-0-93810500-1395163089_thumb.png

ya I don't know why they are missing the one....guess you just have to get the big package to try that one :)

Most the dried foods have a shelf life of at least 12-18 months.  That being said I am feeding my shrimp some old shirakura from unopened bags that I have that is probably 5 years old or older and they seem to like it just fine. 

Yeah I always thought so as well, had to throw that out there as a litmus with the shrimp pros. Im becoming quite a collector of shrimp foods so I needed a little reassurance there, thanks guys :) And so, I must get some Shrimp King shrimpfood to add to the shrimp pantry !

LOL I got a bunch more types of food on the way for your food collection ;)

I have 10 varieties of Peter Landen's food on the way :).  I am hoping they will be here within a week.