Do shrimp prefer certain remineralizers?

I had been using Mosura Mineral Plus for my OEBT for quite some time and always had consistent breeding. I recently got into TBs and wanted to try a different product for them, so bought MK Breed Blue Diamond. I started using that for my OEBT too, but I feel like they aren't breeding as well as they used to. The TBs are doing well, and seem to be growing and are always active. I have not changed any other parameters in my tanks and the TDS and gh are the same, just different products. I was thinking of just switching back to MMP for my OEBT and just use different remineralizers. Have you seen this with your shrimp too?

Wow! I've been using mmp since the beginning. I've had huge success in shrimp breeding while using it. Recently I have been thiking about switching to MK blue diamond as well. It's a better bang for your buck! Now you got me thinking. What dicobee says totaly makes sense.

So ... with that in mind, should I consider using the same remineralizer as the breeder? Or should I just go for a very slow drip acclimation, considering that I'll be using tap water that will be quite different anyway?

True. Although the entire point of getting neos (other than not wanting to spend a fortune) was to have shrimp that did not necessarily need RO water, so I was not planning on reproducing conditions exactly. (I'm aware of all the arguments for RO + remineralizer. I just know that it won't work for me.)