Most Accurate GH Test

I was going to do some testing on a bunch of the different GH boosters I have and wanted to know peoples thoughts on the best GH testers.  The one I currently have are the ones that you just add the drops to (I think 1 per GH).  I was thinking that maybe i could double the amount of water I used and then divided the number of drops by 2 and maybe that would be more accurate (.5 resolution vs 1), thoughts?

If you want to accurately test the GH boosters. I'm assuming you are using remineralize ro water so each vessel would have the same testing conditions. I would also use the volume the container says it affects per drop. If you were to double the volume of water and cut the drops by half your resolution becomes about 3. Think of it as a titration. You would also need to use a calibrated dropper so all the drops are the same volume.

Each drop is 17.9 ppm if i recall or 1 degree, so cutting to 10ml per drop will give you the result you desire.  However, I found it very difficult to decipher the color when diluted.  So, in my case no confidence in the reading meant not accurate.

Just a thought but the most accurate way would be sending samples to the lab. I have used http://www.aquateklabs.com/ and can recommend them.  They will give you exact ppm for each metal in your water, but I would be shocked if the manufacturers don't have this info already.