BB berried

Well, it looks as if the BB I got from Mayphly is now berried.  heh  I had her in my selectively-breeding-for-all-red crs tank while waiting for money to set up another tank.  She was probably hit up by my male red crs, so f2 should be interesting. :)

TDS 123 and GH 2 and I try to keep ph around 6.3ish via baking soda.  Haven't tested kh at this point, but assume around 0 since ph fluxes. 

Conventional thought is I should probably raise gh up to at least 4, but I've had no problems as of yet, and crystals are breeding like crazy now.

It's amazing the different parameters TB can live in. A GH of 2 is the lowest I've heard. But hey, if that works then that's al that matters. I wouldn't change a thing if they're breeding. [emoji106]

I keep two female mischling with my tb and it seems like they are berried more often than the tb. One of the Mischling was berried the day after she gave birth. She wastes no time. Lol!

That's really awesome, Soothing! Can't wait til my new tank is ready. I know you will keep us posted on how she does.