newbie breeding questions

So, I have 6 saddled snowballs and they have been saddled for about 2 weeks. So far no one is berried :( Is this normal? There are plenty of males.

How long can a female stay saddled? What happens if she doesn't mate?

Is there anything I can do to help things along? My water parameters are all fine and I have upped the temp to 74 today.

Sorry, just worried that it could be bad if they don't mate (to their health that is)

No, not all of them are saddled, I have 15 snowballs and about 6 are saddled. I didn't realized that they could only be fertilized with they initially show their saddles. I had thought the whole time they were saddled they could, so that makes me feel better.

There are 15 in a 10 gallon. Lots of plants but not jungle like. I do see the boys swimming like crazy all over the place at times.

Would snatching a female and male and putting them in a breeder 'thing' help? Or should I just leave it and let nature help them work things out, lol

"I didn't realized that they could only be fertilized with they initially show their saddles."

I'm thinking you may have the wrong idea?  The fems can only be bred directly after they have molted.  After the shell hardens, it's like a chastity belt. ;)

Ha ha!! Ok... now I get it :)