Need Help With Ballon Molly

Greenteam

So I purchased a ballon molly and the same day I brought it home it poped out like 12 babies.... I have no clue what to do with them or what to feed them.

Anyone have some tips and to how I should care for this new additions? Also they have their own tank so no other fish can eat them.

Tank is 5g.

It's half covered in moss but the female molly stays in there while the little guys swim around looking for food and generally schooling. They seem to be happy with the crushed flake food and I also found a random bright blue shrimp in the tank. I swear moving any moss that was in my shrimp tank = hitchhikers to other tanks.

Soothing I actually have one that was born like the Killies were it can't swim just jumps around the bottom of the tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Tank is 5g.

It's half covered in moss but the female molly stays in there while the little guys swim around looking for food and generally schooling. They seem to be happy with the crushed flake food and I also found a random bright blue shrimp in the tank. I swear moving any moss that was in my shrimp tank = hitchhikers to other tanks.

Soothing I actually have one that was born like the Killies were it can't swim just jumps around the bottom of the tank.

Sometimes there swim bladder will inflate given time, this happens alot with live bearers.