80F tank shrimp suggestions?

So I have (2) 20T tanks that I'd like to keep at a higher temperature of 80F or so.

Suggestions on what shrimp to keep in those tanks at that temp?

Thinking the possibility of sulawesi.  My Malawas do great in those conditions. 

I figure I can raise ph if needed with cichlid substrate.

Ideas?

I'm thinking Blue Leg Poso, but since I selectively breed I need to offload the healthy shrimp that don't meet my criteria.  Is there any want for posos?

Other suggestions?

Why do you want a tank that warm if you're not sure what shrimp will even go in it?

edit: haha sorry fi that sounds rude I don't mean it that way at all. Just curious, seems like you want a warm tank just for the sake of a warm tank? Or are there genetic modification factors?

LOL  I was wondering if someone would ask that Puddles. :)

My 20T and above tanks seem to hold heat pretty well regardless of external temperature, and with my shrimp room being poorly insulated the heater in a tenner turns on constantly.

So why heat it in the first place?  because it works well for that, and I already have a bunch of unheated tenners. I'd like more variety. heh