Interesting feeder dish

I like the clear tube.  I use a piece of PVC to drop the food in the dish but I have to move it between the tanks and it is kind of a pain so I haven't been bothering with it as much anymore.

Probably not.  They look like they would work well but I have to many shrimp tanks to pay for that many of them :).  They also have an ebay store here and the prices after shipping look cheaper there if you are only buying one or two.  I could just silicon a pvc pipe to the side of my aquarium and have a 10 cent fix.  If I wanted to get fancy I could always get some clear plastic tubing to use instead. 

Thats interesting but I don't think I'd ever make the purchase. One more thing to look at in the tank and its nothing a pair of tweezers can't do, or if I did want to get fancy, do what OblongShrimp said and silicone a piece of clear tube in. 

I have tried the tweezers but I have to feed each tank 5-6 pieces of food when I feed them and it gets annoying to tweezer that much food into 10 tanks. 

I have tried the tweezers but I have to feed each tank 5-6 pieces of food when I feed them and it gets annoying to tweezer that much food into 10 tanks.

Hehe well I don't have 10 tanks with shrimp....yet.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Amazon is a micro economy all it's own.  Many ask for as much as they can get, and then come down little by little if someone else is offering the same thing.

I used to offer shrimp on Amazon as a seller for a REAL market price, not that inflated crap.  Then InvertObsession somehow started hijacking my ads and playing dirty by placing his name/title/description into what I had posted-making it so I didn't have an ad anymore.  This went on at least 3 times in ALL my shrimp ads.  I contacted customer support several times, but they said it has something to do with a customer matrix and as long as he was selling more than me he could take over my ads- even if I had a password- and I couldn't change it back.  I even paid for codes, but it made no difference.  Man was I pissed.  I told support they could shove it and pulled all my ads. 

wow that is crazy, I hadn't heard of that before.  I was thinking of starting to sell some stuff on Amazon as well.

i will be using a feeding dish in my TB tank because its next to my bed. with it as planted as it is i will never see them unless i draw them out. some tanks i think they are a good idea some prob not so much. i think they work better on sand tank than ada soil. in ada they are just going to move the food around any way and it will still get between the substrate in the spaces

Is this why shrimp keepers keep ottos in their tanks with shrimp, because of planaria? 

Do the ottos keep the planaria away?

I know this is not on the same subject, but I bought the two magazines from The Shrimp Tank on

Breeder and Shrimp Keepers Magazine. Volume one and two.

Wow, I was blown away. The photography is amazing in the magazines and there is a ton of

information on shrimp. They are big magazines, but the photos are just awesome. They

are worth the price by far.

Man, I hope I don't get that planaria. Those sound like they are very

hard to get rid of. The "No Planaria" Stuff you can only order from

overseas.

I thought maybe snails would be a bad thing to have in your tanks, because

of some much negativity I have read about them, but now I am not so sure

about snails. Sounds like the Malaysia Trumpet snail is a good thing to have

with your shrimp. Snail period seem to be a good thing to keep with your

shrimp, as long as you don't let the populations take over. They really

clean up well after your Shrimp, although the "No Planaria" stuff would

kill your snails.