Wanted: Aquaclear Intake for AC30

mayphly

Hehe! I'm just hoping someone has one they don't need anymore. They want $10. Shipped for a new one. Arrgh!!!! Highway robbery for a cheap piece of plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe! I'm just hoping someone has one they don't need anymore. They want $10. Shipped for a new one. Arrgh!!!! Highway robbery for a cheap piece of plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0002DHZIA/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

It's only $7.22 if you have prime.

Buy from onewaypet so you don't need to pay taxes.

Price may seem high but you forgot that Amazon is GREEDY.

Out of that $7.22 purchased from onewaypet, Amazon takes roughly $2.5-$3 leaving onewaypet with only about $4. Now let's not forget the inbound shipment to FBA and labeling.

Prices are high because Amazon profits MORE than the seller.

No but you can just order individual parts for aquaclear just another reason their so great.

http://www.amazon.com/AquaClear-Intake-Stem-Power-Filters/dp/B0002DHZIA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1424456246&sr=8-5&keywords=aquaclear+parts

under description points "Leather bomber dog jacket is 2011 fall and winter collection for larger dogs"

classic.

BTW, ken's also carries AC replacement parts. Obviously, you gotta factor in shipping fee or place a large order.