What to breed my pinto with?

I believe i have both female and male spotted head pintos. But I am just wondering what you guys think would be fun to breed them with. Was thinking maybe flowerhead bb or royal blue tiger. Joe also has spotted head mischlings for super cheap. Think i may grab some of those.

post-225-0-42128600-1425789899_thumb.jpg

post-225-0-97630500-1425790018_thumb.jpg

post-225-0-46216800-1425790040_thumb.jpg

wish I knew. From what I read it all depends on how the shrimp was made and how stable the strain is. Of course the hope would be more pinto. But I have heard you can get tb, taitibee, and more pinto. Guess I will have to wait and pray. Spring is here so hopefully it will not be to far off. My largest pinto I believe is female but the other 2 are small.

I was planning on breeding my female MK Breed Blue Zebra with my Mosura Hino KK male. Plans have changed and thanks to an awesome forum member, I now have on loan a beautiful male Japanese pinto. So I'm hoping they make some more awesome blue pintos.

Thats pretty awesome ryeguy, i hope someone could do the same for me if I end up with one sex lol. The bkk mosura would work for zebra but I do not think it would work for spotted head.

Come on guys, what crosses would you like to see me try. I am thinking of trying the royal blue tigers. Maybe they would add some blue. I really want to try the flowerhead bb also.

I believe i have both female and male spotted head pintos. But I am just wondering what you guys think would be fun to breed them with. Was thinking maybe flowerhead bb or royal blue tiger. Joe also has spotted head mischlings for super cheap. Think i may grab some of those.

oooo... spotted head mishling... too bad shipping ends up being $60 for me for Joe, seems he only wants to ship fedex overnight to the east coast.

I've don't seem to have the problem with USPS that everyone else has. Express for $35 and I get my package in 2 days tops. Had my MK Breed Blue Bolts from the auction shipped that way and all was good.

I've don't seem to have the problem with USPS that everyone else has. Express for $35 and I get my package in 2 days tops. Had my MK Breed Blue Bolts from the auction shipped that way and all was good.

You cant judge them from just one or few shipments. You will know that USPS is a joke if your a shipper. I've shipped out over 4000 packages and 99.99% were USPS. The number of late deliveries are a disappointment!

You're probably safer if the shrimps are very expensive to ship FedEx. USPS express is really is a joke and takes roughly 3 days depending on from and to location.

Hmm Shrimpfan, sounds like you had a recent bad experience with USPS Express Priority?  How does a one day shipment take three days? It really is a complete joke. Those crooks better give you your money back!

Not to derail ForumSnow’s thread, but a quick rundown of how it happened. I paid for USPS and received their 1 Day Delivery “Guarantee” or your money back. I paid for the $35 express label and shipped out the package on 03/06/2015. I walked the packaged over to USPS and dropped it off at noon. The package was going from Cali -> NY.

Not surprisingly, the package was not delivered on Friday nor was it delivered on Saturday. On a most positive note, I did find out the USPS does deliver on Sunday and the package arrived safely and its content intact.. I tried to talk to USPS about their money back guarantee but I faced a few obstacles.

1. USPS will not issue a refund without a manager.

2. USPS’ manager only works during “business” hours. If you’re standing inside the office along with others paying and shipping their packages at 6pm, it doesn’t mean the USPS is actually operating on “business” hours, apparently.

3. A refund on their money back guarantee is somehow going to get the postal worker “in trouble” because you’re somehow forcing them to “steal” from their cash registry.

4. USPS money back guarantee is voided of the plane containing your package cannot land due to “weather” and thus causes a delivery delays.

LOL! It was a lot of hassle to say the least and I was given quite the run-around. I’ll try to get my money back today but I doubt it’s happening as I predict they will give me the “well the package was delivered, wasn’t it?” talk.

Anyways, my friend has the package now and the guy is happy and healthy. Plan ahead and ship Monday – Wednesday and expect the delivery to arrive Saturday. It would seem that Priority Mail 3-Days for $9 is MUCH better than Priority EXPRESS Mail 3-Days for $35.

I will be grtting more on his next import, just didnt want to buy to many at first when I was unsure of quality. I really would like to try crossing with others to see what else I can get.

I use mischlings partly because of what shrimpsf said, this is how the mosuras/hinos/flowerhead etc came to be. I also keep them because I bought a fair amount of tb from 3 different sellers and all have turned out to be male. Without the mischlings I would have no babies. They're a little more work but the males either get given away or become turtle snacks.