My new shrimps just in today.

I ordered some fancy red tibees and some spotted heads and some Ellen Wangs and just

wanted to share the pics of them as they are acclimating.

#1 my all time favourite, is this cool or what!  Many thanks to Joe Aqua Sales for his

graciousness in picking out some of the best for me.  Well packed and very healthy

even after a long trip.

29ekd42.jpg

This is an Ellen Wang, and was I surprised at this one.

6fxg6b.jpg

Some of the red tibees and spotted heads.2lbj30m.jpg

16ise39.jpg

Yes those are the spotted head fancy tibees.  Joe Aqua Sales is the US agent for Ellen Wang.

those are some of her new E3s that I got.   I wanted the German Red Pinto but he was out of stock on

those as well as the red spotted head tibees.

here is Joe's facebook page you can see for yourself.

https://www.facebook.com/joeaquacrs

He also included a free gift of package of Snowflake food.  I will definitely be re-ordering again.

couple more pics.  They are varied in their patterns which I like.

27xdw8k.jpg

ziwr9c.jpg

Im going to do something that's probably considered terrible, but I want to increase the white

coverage and solidify it, but not lose the red coloring or stripes, so Im using the Ellen Wangs with

these red tibees.

I ultimately want to produce something like this one...not my pic, but its a beauty.

2rdcldf.jpg

unlike a few other breeders who want to create the Pinto shrimps, I want to create the best Fancy Red Tiger I can, like the one above which I think is gorgeous!  Im a Tiger fan at heart, like my others too, but the Tigers are my favourite.

not sure who's pic it is it was on pinterest.  I just thought it portrayed the best that I have seen so far in this category.

Im sure there are more German breeders that have some but I haven't found another pic yet.

thank you Jadenlea    I can only hope that I can accomplish something similar

Im going to do something that's probably considered terrible, but I want to increase the white

coverage and solidify it, but not lose the red coloring or stripes, so Im using the Ellen Wangs with

these red tibees.

I ultimately want to produce something like this one...not my pic, but its a beauty.

I agree with you there, I like fancy tigers more than most pintos. I think Monika Pohler's lines are some of my favorites

Yes I absolutely love her shrimps, when I first saw them on Shrimpnow.  I am going to follow what she has done.

I have jumpstarted my program by getting the shrimps I need to carry on with it.  F2 and F3 red fancy tigers and spotted

headed blacks, and a unique black pinto one.

So far everyone has settled into their new home and lots of flitting around.

Beautiful shrimp. I have my MK Breed PRL with red tigers, trying to get some interesting tibees and eventually red fancy tigers as well. Starting from the bottom though.