lol - if I was smart enough to know how I would have. I'm going to do another quick little video just because I am amazed. But doing one single video and putting it on youtube then putting the link here is the total extent of my abilities :)  

Let's see if this works  https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153233988556639

My son tried to help me by putting his phone in the shot to show the date and time but it didn't show up very well. lol  oh well... videos are not my thing obviously :)

And yes... I will keep my day job, ha ha... until I become a famous writer that is ;)

Well - it's over.... lol

I went to bed at 11pm PST-US which was 85 hours running. I was pretty sure it wouldn't make it through the night since it was somewhat more quiet than it had been (although, like in the last video, it was still going).

Woke up at 6:30am and it was not running.

I had asked my son (who was still awake, spring break) to check on it if he was still awake and if it stopped to turn it off and notice the time.

He is still asleep of course, so I will have to see if that happened.

Again - the type of batteries will matter I am sure. Even with all of that I am pretty impressed by the unit and definitely have to give it a 2-thumbs up!