Pinto Breeding

So one of my black pinto girls has been plump with a belly full of eggs but it feels like shes taking her sweet time.

I'm trying to better track them so I made a journal of dates and it's her first batch. I noticed she became berried Apr 9 and still going strong holding those eggs like a champ. So day 30 and I'm curious as to how long she might have left.

post-168-0-09728000-1431116525_thumb.jpg

Interesting how long they can go. I have the tanks at a rock solid 73 so I assume she will go till next week before she releases her clutch. 

The WR females in another tank took 32 days so I was hoping the pintos would be close behind.

Lucky you haha, congrats. I'm keeping mine at 70 until I move my royals. Mine have barely grown, not surprising since both tigers and tb are such slow growers.

So last night I watched and she released her young into the moss Woot but that's not the best part.

I woke up this morning to check on her make sure shes ok after spending the last 33 with eggs. Well to my surprise I found her and one of the male pinto getting it on in the moss :lol: so shes full of eggs again. Might be that summer heat getting them all riled up.

So last night I watched and she released her young into the moss Woot but that's not the best part.

I woke up this morning to check on her make sure shes ok after spending the last 33 with eggs. Well to my surprise I found her and one of the male pinto getting it on in the moss :lol: so shes full of eggs again. Might be that summer heat getting them all riled up.

More to share?  lol