Looking for some green hulk shrimp

Jaykidding

Green Hulks are notoriously unstable in color, often turning black or blue instead of staying green. Thats why most people dont sell them, they might be green in the breeders tank and turn black as soon as they get to the buyer and stay that color.

I looked at Joes Aquatics and the BKK jelly and he has a variety color. They are nice!

I asked them about the color turning and they said the ones they have have grown up in their tanks and their color has not changed. I don't know if the BKK Jelly is a different strain than "green hulk," but they have the blue and green coloration and supposedly stay that way. I'm ordering a pair!

The big one on the right is a bkk jelly I purchased from joe she's actually berried right now

So she did turn black? I ordered a male and female pair. Will they have offspring that have the BKK Jelly coloration? If they do then I have a better chance of having shrimp that color. If they are born in my tank then they will stay that color as they grow.

I got three pairs of them 2 of the males are pretty green the rest of them are this color it's a different color than a regular bkk hard to catch in a picture especially since I just use my phone the four that are darker are like a real dark hunter green

I got three pairs of them 2 of the males are pretty green the rest of them are this color it's a different color than a regular bkk hard to catch in a picture especially since I just use my phone the four that are darker are like a real dark hunter green

Well that makes me feel better! Have they had babies yet or is this your first berried female? I'm eager to know if their offspring have the jelly coloration.

The blue jelly and green hulks will eventually turn black. I've had quite a few blue jellies and some green hulks. Here are a few of mine that were looking promissing for a minute. I thought because they were now adult size that they would remain green. But they didn't. :(

post-89-0-79688700-1431747599_thumb.jpg

post-89-0-38444400-1431747642_thumb.jpg