what led is better for plants???????????

All I can tell you is I own three of the StingRays for a reason I dont grow high light plants but everything I do grow is doing excellent. I have two of the Finnex Planted + and they are so freaking bright I cant use them!

What do plants do you grow? I have decided on the stingray, should order tonight.

Its here, the light and hood made it ok and are working, I recorded unboxing buy didn't talk:( will add in captions and post to YouTube, but besides that I should have the stuff oj late tonight, I am going to youth at church so wont get them on till tonight, the vid should be up tomorrow will post here and add pic late tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

Mainly Mosses and Buce and some ferns. I use a diffuser and raise them up to make sure no algae grows and they are still plenty bright.

Diffuser could u show me a pic i have a nice stingray i had to put away im getting too much alage myself

Diffuser could u show me a pic i have a nice stingray i had to put away im getting too much alage myself

I bought one 2x4 panel for flourescent light fixtures from Home Depot then cut it down and placed it on the top of my tank. I could post a picture later once I get home from work.