Drops Shrimping stories

dr0p

• 3 weeks later...

Checked the tanks this morning and found that my CRS tank has quite a few babies roaming around. A few more to go so I should have a horde here soon, here's to hoping!

My Blue Dream tank is going bananas. I have 5 very berried mamas now. With as active as they are, i'm really looking forward to them hatching!

The Mischling tank is going well too, several females berried. One who is a little washed out at the moment, but wanted to say hello none the less..

post-1971-0-29553100-1448228682_thumb.jp

I managed to sell a few Shadow Pandas from the boom I had, and then immediately bought quality replacements. They were replaced with 4 Hino Pattern Shadow Pandas, and a normal 1 Hino Panda. A fair replacement i'd say! (They are beautiful, but camera shy so far =( ) 

Lots of babies of all kinds due soon, excited to say the least! 

Baby boom around Thanksgiving, thankful indeed.

Hordes of new CRS babies, checked the Blue Dream tank today and found DOZENS, new PFR hatchlings, Mischlings are due any day.

Great things happening in other areas too. Wonderful ending to the month!

Very much so, thank you!

Woke up to another batch to be thankful for. The mischling female posted above hatched out overnight. Lots of new guys all over the tank. Hoping to find a few TB babies hiding in the next few days.

Also looks like soon I'll need to setup a few more tanks. Who needs an office anyway right?